Sudan Tourist visa
Sudan Tourist visa for Comoros citizens
Comorian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Sudan. Sudan Tourist visa is required for Comorian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 60 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Sudan Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Sudan Tourist visa. You can find Sudan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Sudan from Comoros?
Yes, Sudan Tourist visa is required for Comorian citizens. Comorian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Sudan visit visa conditions for Comorian citizens
- Max stay: 60 days
- Stay: short term
Sudan tourist visa requirements for Comorian citizens
Documents required for Sudan tourist visa from Comoros include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Comoros with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Sudan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Sudan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Sudan
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Comoros in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Sudan Tourist visa from Comoros
Sudan tourist visa application process for Comorian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Comorian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Sudan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Sudan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Sudan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Comorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sudan. If not apply for a new Comorian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Sudan.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Sudan embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Sudan
Visa processing After submission your Sudan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Sudan in their passport and can collect passport from the Sudan embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Sudan tourist visa
- Make sure Comoros passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Sudan.
- Always carry Comoros passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Sudan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Sudan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Sudan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Sudan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Sudan.
- Research the weather conditions in Sudan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Sudan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Sudan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Sudan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Sudan.
Sudan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Moroni to Khartoum, with prices starting at 605,627.00Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Sudan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Sudan Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.