Syria tourist visa
Syria tourist visa for Aruba citizens
Aruba citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Syria. Syria tourist visa is required for Aruba citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Syria tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Syria tourist visa.
Syria tourist visa conditions for Aruba citizens
- The no. of tourists visiting Syria has drastically dropped because of the condition of the country with respect to terror activities.
- However, tourist visa is still issued to travellers visiting for personal purposes such as exploring the country or meeting their family there. Any personal purpose comes under this category.
- The first thing you need to know is that travel agencies don’t issue tourist visas for Syria but a security clearance (a background check), which you need to show at the customs. Actually, you don’t even need to show it because you will appear in their database.
- Once you have your security clearance, you can buy your visa at the border.
- You will also have to pay an exit fee of 2,500SYP, which is around 5USD.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Syria tourist visa from Aruba
Aruba citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Syria. Syria tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Syria tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Aruba passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Syria. If not apply for a new Aruba passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Syria.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Syria
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Syria is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Syria embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Syria, present Aruba passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Syria visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Syria for the duration on your stamping.
Syria tourist visa requirements for Aruba citizens
Documents required for Syria tourist visa from Aruba include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Syria
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Syria
🎒 Syria travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Syria visa advice
Do aruba citizens need a visa to go to Syria?
Yes, visa is required for Aruba citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Syria visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Syria travel restrictions
Syria has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Syria.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.