Taiwan Digital Nomad Visa 🇹🇼
Taiwan digital nomad visa is also know as Taiwan Gold card. Taiwan digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Taiwan Gold card doesn't need a proof income. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Taiwan Gold card. Taiwan offers Gold card as digital nomad visa. Get Taiwan Gold card visa requirements and application.
Taiwan Gold card details
- The Taiwan Employment Gold Card is a combined open work permit, residence permit and visa for skilled professionals.
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome Not required
paymentVisa Fees $225
How to apply for Taiwan Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Taiwan as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Taiwan digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Taiwan digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Taiwan. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Taiwan.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Taiwan digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Taiwan digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Taiwan, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Taiwan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Taiwan for the duration on your stamping.
Taiwan Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Taiwan digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Taiwan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Taiwan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Taiwan and indicating the validity of good coverage. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from home country . The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Taiwan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.