Taiwan tourist visa
Taiwan tourist visa for Turkish citizens
Turkish citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Taiwan. Taiwan tourist visa is required for Turkish citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Taiwan tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Taiwan tourist visa.
Taiwan tourist visa conditions for Turkish citizens
- Applicants must fill and download the application form online and can lodge their applications with the necessary documents and statutory fee at our overseas missions. Interview may be required when necessary.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Taiwan tourist visa from Turkey
Turkish citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Taiwan. Taiwan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Taiwan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Turkish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Taiwan. If not apply for a new Turkish passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Taiwan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Taiwan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Taiwan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Taiwan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Taiwan, present Turkey passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Taiwan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Taiwan for the duration on your stamping.
Taiwan tourist visa requirements for Turkish citizens
Documents required for Taiwan tourist visa from Turkey include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Taiwan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Istanbul to New Taipei
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Taiwan
🎒 Taiwan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Taiwan visa advice
Do turkish citizens need a visa to go to Taiwan?
Yes, visa is required for Turkish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Taiwan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Taiwan travel restrictions
Taiwan is open for travel. Most visitors from Turkey can travel to Taiwan without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Taiwan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.