Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA)
Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA) for Libya citizens
Libyan citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Thailand. Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA) is available online for Libyan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 60 days and visa expires in 15 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA). A total of 5 documents are required for applying Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA). You can find Thailand visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Thailand from Libya?
Yes, Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA) is required for Libyan citizens. Libyan passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Thailand visit visa conditions for Libyan citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 60 days
- Visa validity: 15 days
- Visa fees: ฿2,000.00
- Stay: short term
Thailand tourist visa requirements for Libyan citizens
Documents required for Thailand tourist visa from Libya include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Thailand
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Libya with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Thailand An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Thailand for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA) from Libya
Thailand online e-visa application process for Libyan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Libyan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Thailand visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Thailand government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Thailand tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Libyan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Thailand. If not apply for a new Libyan passport.
Online application Go to the Thailand tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Thailand visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Thailand is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thailand visa exemption for Libyan citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, but eligibility to apply for a Thailand e-Visa online is available.
- The e-Visa fee is $40 USD, with options for 90-day or 180-day validity and single or multiple entries.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 60 days
Thing to consider when applying for Thailand tourist visa
- Make sure Libya passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Thailand.
- Always carry Libya passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Thailand.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Thailand, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Thailand and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Thailand.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Thailand.
- Research the weather conditions in Thailand and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Thailand.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Thailand.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Thailand.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Thailand.
Thailand travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Tripoli to Bangkok, with prices starting at د.ل.3,036.000.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Thailand visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Thailand E-Visa on Arrival (E-VOA)
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.