East Timor visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
East Timor visa on arrival for Chinese citizens
Chinese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to East Timor. East Timor visa on arrival is available on arrival for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for East Timor visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying East Timor visa on arrival.
East Timor visa on arrival conditions for Chinese citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
How to apply for East Timor visa on arrival from China
Chinese citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit East Timor. East Timor visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a East Timor tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in East Timor. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Chinese citizens can go to East Timor immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of East Timor.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in East Timor, present China passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive East Timor visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in East Timor for the duration on your stamping.
East Timor tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for East Timor tourist visa from China include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from China in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave East Timor
Shanghai to Dili
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for East Timor
✨ East Timor tourist visa tips
- Holders of passports for public affairs do not require a visa.
🎒 East Timor travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
East Timor visa advice
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to East Timor?
No, visa is not required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for East Timor visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
East Timor travel restrictions
East Timor has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from China will not be allowed to travel to East Timor. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel East Timor.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.