Togo visa on arrival for Burundian citizens to travel in 2023
Togo visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Togo visa on arrival for Burundian citizens
Burundian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Togo. Togo visa on arrival is available on arrival for Burundian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 15 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Togo visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Togo visa on arrival.
Togo visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Burundian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 15 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Togo tourist visa requirements for Burundian citizens
Documents required for Togo tourist visa from Burundi include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Burundi with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Burundi in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Togo
How to apply for Togo visa on arrival from Burundi
Togo visa on arrival process for Burundian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Burundian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Togo. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Togo.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Togo tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Burundian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Togo. If not apply for a new Burundian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Burundian citizens can go to Togo immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Togo.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Togo, present Burundi passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Togo visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Togo for the duration on your stamping.
Togo travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Togo
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Togo
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Togo
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Togo
💳 access money easily
Togo tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Burundi passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Togo.
- Always carry Burundi passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Togo.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Togo, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Togo and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Togo.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Togo.
- Research the weather conditions in Togo and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Togo.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Togo.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Togo.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Togo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do burundian citizens need a visa to go to Togo?
No, visa is not required for Burundian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Togo visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Togo with Burundi passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.