Turkey Tourist visa
Turkey Tourist visa for Mauritania citizens
Mauritanian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Turkey. Turkey Tourist visa is required for Mauritanian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Turkey Tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Turkey Tourist visa. You can find Turkey visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Turkey from Mauritania?
Yes, Turkey Tourist visa is required for Mauritanian citizens. Mauritanian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Turkey visit visa conditions for Mauritanian citizens
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 180 days
- Stay: short term
Turkey tourist visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens
Documents required for Turkey tourist visa from Mauritania include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Turkey
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Turkey Tourist visa from Mauritania
Turkey tourist visa application process for Mauritanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Mauritanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Turkey visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Turkey government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Turkey tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Mauritanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Turkey. If not apply for a new Mauritanian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Turkey.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Turkey embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Turkey
Visa processing After submission your Turkey visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Turkey in their passport and can collect passport from the Turkey embassy or consulate.
Turkey visa exemption for Mauritanian citizens
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to apply for 30 day eVisa
- Applicable Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rep. of, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Iraq, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Turkey tourist visa
- Make sure Mauritania passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Always carry Mauritania passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Turkey.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Turkey, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Turkey and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Turkey.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Turkey.
- Research the weather conditions in Turkey and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Turkey.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Turkey.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Turkey.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Turkey.
Turkey travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Turkey visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Turkey Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.