Turkey eVisa for Nepal citizens
Nepalese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Turkey. Turkey eVisa is available online for Nepalese citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Turkey eVisa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Turkey eVisa. You can find Turkey visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Turkey from Nepal?
Yes, Turkey eVisa is required for Nepalese citizens. Nepalese passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Turkey visit visa conditions for Nepalese citizens
- Visa on Arrival has been discountinued from 28 Oct 2018, every country citizen has to obtain a e-visa now.
- A Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 180 days
- Stay: short term
Turkey tourist visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
Documents required for Turkey tourist visa from Nepal include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Turkey
Original Passport or Travel document of Nepal with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Turkey An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Turkey for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Turkey eVisa from Nepal
Turkey online e-visa application process for Nepalese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Nepalese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Turkey visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Turkey government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Turkey tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Nepalese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Turkey. If not apply for a new Nepalese passport.
Online application Go to the Turkey tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Turkey visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Turkey is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Turkey visa exemption for Nepalese citizens
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to apply for 30 day eVisa
- Applicable Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rep. of, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Iraq, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Turkey tourist visa
- Conditional E-Visa. Maximum stay of 30 days for valid visa holders or residents of the European Union member states and the United States.
- Make sure Nepal passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Always carry Nepal passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Turkey.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Turkey, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Turkey and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Turkey.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Turkey.
- Research the weather conditions in Turkey and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Turkey.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Turkey.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Turkey.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Turkey.
Turkey travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Kathmandu to Istanbul, with prices starting at ₨42,900.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Turkey visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Turkey eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.