Turkmenistan tourist visa
Turkmenistan tourist visa for Singaporean citizens
Singaporean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan tourist visa is required for Singaporean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Turkmenistan tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Turkmenistan tourist visa.
Turkmenistan tourist visa conditions for Singaporean citizens
How to apply for Turkmenistan tourist visa from Singapore
Singaporean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Turkmenistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Singaporean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Turkmenistan. If not apply for a new Singaporean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Turkmenistan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Turkmenistan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Turkmenistan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Turkmenistan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Turkmenistan, present Singapore passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Turkmenistan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Turkmenistan for the duration on your stamping.
Turkmenistan tourist visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
Documents required for Turkmenistan tourist visa from Singapore include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Singapore with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Turkmenistan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Turkmenistan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Turkmenistan
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Singapore in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Singapore to Ashgabat
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Turkmenistan
🎒 Turkmenistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Turkmenistan visa advice
Do singaporean citizens need a visa to go to Turkmenistan?
Yes, visa is required for Singaporean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Turkmenistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Turkmenistan travel restrictions
Turkmenistan has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Singapore will not be allowed to travel to Turkmenistan. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Turkmenistan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.