Uganda eVisa for Cameroon citizens
Cameroonian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Uganda. Uganda eVisa is available online for Cameroonian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Uganda eVisa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Uganda eVisa. You can find Uganda visa exemptions.
East Africa Tourist Visa
East Africa Tourist Visa is for countries of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda in Africa. An East Africa Tourist Visa has multiple entries within Kenya, Rawanda and Uganda and Applications for this visa shall be lodged at any of the diplomatic representation of the Republic of Kenya, Republic of Rwanda and Republic of Uganda, at the Immigration Offices of the respective countries or online where applicable. The visa costs 100 USD and has no restrictions on citizens of any country. The visa is a non-extendable multiple-entry 90-day visa that has to be first used to enter the country that issued the visa.
Do you need a visa to go to Uganda from Cameroon?
Yes, Uganda eVisa is required for Cameroonian citizens. Cameroonian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Uganda visit visa conditions for Cameroonian citizens
- You need to submit application online and pay the visa fee.
- Once the application is submitted it will be studied by an Immigration Officer.
- lease note that during the approval process additional information may be required.
- The decision taken on the application will be sent electronically through the email provided by the applicant.
- If approved, an approval letter will be sent as an attachment to the email provided.
- This travel authorization does not guarantee entry into Uganda and travelers will be subjected to secondary verification where necessary before personalization.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: $50
- Stay: short term
Uganda tourist visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Documents required for Uganda tourist visa from Cameroon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Uganda
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of health requirements of destination.
How to apply for Uganda eVisa from Cameroon
Uganda online e-visa application process for Cameroonian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Cameroonian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Uganda visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Uganda government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Uganda tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Cameroonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uganda. If not apply for a new Cameroonian passport.
Online application Go to the Uganda tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Uganda visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Uganda is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Uganda tourist visa
- May apply online.
- Make sure Cameroon passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Uganda.
- Always carry Cameroon passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Uganda.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Uganda, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Uganda and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Uganda.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Uganda.
- Research the weather conditions in Uganda and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Uganda.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Uganda.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Uganda.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Uganda.
Uganda travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Douala to Kampala, with prices starting at 339,418.00Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Uganda visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Uganda eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.