Ukraine online e visa 🇺🇦
Last updated: August 1, 2021
Ukraine online e visa is available online for Philippine citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ukraine online e visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Ukraine online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Ukraine online e visa from Philippines
- Apply for e-Visa three months prior to the intended trip and no later than 10 days prior to this trip.
- For each person a separate e-visa application shall be submitted.
- Register and fill visa application online, upload all documents and pay the fees.
- e-Visa or visa refusal letter is sent to the applicant’s email address in pdf format.
- All e-Visa applications are processed within 9 business days.
- All applicants should submit their printed e-Visas (along with their valid travel documents) to Ukraine’s State Border Guard Service officers when entering Ukraine.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
Ukraine tourist visa requirements for Philippine citizens
Visa Application Form: Completed online application form for Ukraine
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan copy of passport of Philippines with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Medical Insurance: International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Ukraine and indicating the validity of this coverage (with a minimum medical coverage of EUR 30,000). The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency
A valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency
Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
A document confirming purpose of visit (in Ukrainian or English)
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) in Ukraine for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Ukraine
Invitation Letter: A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
A letter of guarantee from the inviting party, that it undertakes the commitments on payment of all costs relating to the foreigner`s stay in and exit from the territory of Ukraine.
Bank Statement: A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Philippines. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
✨ Ukraine tourist visa tips
- In cases where applicant is a minor or an incapacitated person, e-Visa application shall be submitted by one of his (her) parents or other legal guardian.
- Visas are valid for tourism and business purposes for 30 days. From 1 January 2019, electronic visas will also be available for the following purposes
- treatment, activities in the field of culture, science, education, sports, in order to perform official duties of a foreign correspondent or representative of a foreign media. Starting November 1, 2020 visa cost will be reduced to USD 20 for visa with single entry and USD 30 for double-entry visa with decision within 3 business days. Urgent visa processing will be available for double visa fee (USD 40/60) and decision within 1 business day.