UAE tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
UAE tourist visa is required for Indian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for UAE tourist visa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying UAE tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
UAE COVID-19 travel restrictions
UAE has Major restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel UAE.
Get UAE tourist visa from India
- The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
- Each airline has some conditions, which must be met in order for your visa to be arranged by them. One of the conditions is flying with them.
- Licensed travel agents and hotels in the UAE can arrange a tourist visa for you provided you purchase the ticket through them and maintain hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
- You can also contact travel agencies in your country for any tourist packages available to the UAE in collaboration with a local tour operator.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
UAE tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens
2 documents required for UAE tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for UAE
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
UAE tourist visa visa exemption for Indian citizens
UAE visa exemption
Visa on Arrival
- Visa in NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to avail Visa ON ARRIVAL at UAE airports including Dubai
- Applicable Countries: India
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2)
Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4)
US Green card
✨ UAE tourist visa tips
- US valid visa or green card which is valid for a minimum of 6 months can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days. They can apply to extend their stay for an additional 14 days.
- Indian passport holder with a valid UK or EU residence permit can also avail visa on arrival for 14 days, which can also be extended.
- Visitors normally require a sponsor but visas can also be arranged online through an airline if they are arriving on Air Arabia, Air Astana, Emirates, Etihad (and Air Baltic and Air Serbia), flydubai, Turkish Airlines and Indigo Airlines.
🎒 UAE travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
UAE visa advice
Do indian citizens need a visa to go to UAE?
Yes, visa is required for Indian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Indian citizens need a visa for travelling to UAE.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for India immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.