UAE Dubai visa
UAE tourist visa for India citizens
Indian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to UAE. UAE Dubai visa is available online for Indian citizens. UAE tourist visa is also know as UAE eVisa. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for UAE online e-visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying UAE online e-visa. You can find UAE visa exemptions.
UAE tourist visa conditions for Indian citizens
- To get visa you can contact a UAE-based airline, tour agency or hotel where you plan to stay.
- They will apply for the visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
- Different airlines may have specific requirements, such as flying with their airline.
- Licensed travel agents and hotels can also help arrange a visa as long as you purchase your ticket and maintain a hotel reservation through them.
- Consider contacting travel agencies in your home country to inquire about tourist packages available to the UAE.
- Apply visa well in advance of your travel dates to avoid delays.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Processing time: 5 working days
- Visa fees: د.إ. 250.00
- Stay: short term
UAE tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens
Documents required for UAE tourist visa from India include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for UAE
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries
How to apply for UAE tourist visa from India
UAE online e-visa application process for Indian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Indian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an UAE tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The UAE government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a UAE tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Indian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in UAE. If not apply for a new Indian passport.
Online application Go to the UAE tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your UAE visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for UAE is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
UAE visa exemption for Indian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for UAE tourist visa
- Holder of valid US visa or green card which is valid for a minimum of 6 months can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days for AED120 (subject to change). They can apply to extend their stay for an additional 14 days for AED250 (subject to change).
- Indian passport holder with a valid UK or EU residence permit can also obtain a visa on arrival for 14 days, which can be extended.
- Visitors normally require a sponsor but visas can also be arranged online through an airline if they are arriving on Air Arabia, Air Astana, Emirates, Etihad (and Air Baltic and Air Serbia), flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines.
- May apply using \'Smart service\'.
UAE travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from New Delhi to Dubai, with prices starting at ₹26,968.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
UAE tourist visa advice
Frequently asked questions about UAE online e-visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.