UAE tourist visa 🇦🇪
UAE tourist visa from Taiwan
UAE tourist visa is required for Taiwanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for UAE tourist visa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying UAE tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
UAE COVID-19 travel restrictions
UAE is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Taiwan need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter UAE. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel UAE.
Get UAE tourist visa from Taiwan
- The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
- Each airline has some conditions, which must be met in order for your visa to be arranged by them. One of the conditions is flying with them.
- Licensed travel agents and hotels in the UAE can arrange a tourist visa for you provided you purchase the ticket through them and maintain hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
- You can also contact travel agencies in your country for any tourist packages available to the UAE in collaboration with a local tour operator.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
UAE tourist visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
✨ UAE tourist visa tips
- Visa not required if using Etihad or Emirates
🎒 UAE travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
UAE visa advice
Do taiwanese citizens need a visa to go to UAE?
Yes, visa is required for Taiwanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Taiwanese citizens need a visa for travelling to UAE.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Taiwan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.