Venezuela visa for Uruguayan citizens in 2023
Venezuela tourist visa
Venezuela tourist visa for Uruguayan citizens
Uruguayan citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Venezuela. Venezuela tourist visa is free for Uruguayan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Venezuela tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Venezuela tourist visa.
Venezuela visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Uruguayan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Venezuela tourist visa requirements for Uruguayan citizens
Documents required for Venezuela tourist visa from Uruguay include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Uruguay with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Uruguay in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Venezuela
How to apply for Venezuela tourist visa from Uruguay
Venezuela visa free process for Uruguayan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Uruguayan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Venezuela. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Venezuela.
Valid passport Check that Uruguayan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Venezuela. If not apply for a new Uruguayan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Uruguayan citizens can go to Venezuela immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Venezuela, present Uruguay passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Venezuela visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Venezuela for the duration on your stamping.
Venezuela travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Montevideo to Caracas, with prices starting at $U 26.144,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Venezuela
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Venezuela
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Venezuela
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Venezuela
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Venezuela
💳 access money easily
Venezuela tourist visa and travel tips
- Entry is allowed with a valid Uruguayan identity card that is less than 10 years old.
- Make sure Uruguay passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Venezuela.
- Always carry Uruguay passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Venezuela.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Venezuela, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Venezuela and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Venezuela.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Venezuela.
- Research the weather conditions in Venezuela and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Venezuela.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Venezuela.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Venezuela.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Venezuela.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do uruguayan citizens need a visa to go to Venezuela?
No, visa is not required for Uruguayan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Venezuela visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Venezuela with Uruguay passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.