Vietnam eVisa for Georgian citizens in June 2023
Vietnam eVisa for Georgia citizens
Georgian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Vietnam. Vietnam eVisa is available online for Georgian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vietnam eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Vietnam eVisa. You can find Vietnam visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Vietnam from Georgia?
Yes, Vietnam eVisa is required for Georgian citizens. Georgian passport holdders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Vietnam eVisa conditions for Georgian citizens
- On arrival at one of the Vietnam international airports in Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh City, you will need to show your Approval Letter, passport, two passport-size photos (4cm x 6cm) and cash payment for the Stamping Fee to the Immigration Officer who will then stamp the Vietnam Visa in your passport.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Georgian citizens
Documents required for Vietnam tourist visa from Georgia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Vietnam
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
How to apply for Vietnam eVisa from Georgia
Vietnam online e-visa application process for Georgian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Georgian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Vietnam visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Vietnam government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Vietnam tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Georgian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vietnam. If not apply for a new Georgian passport.
Online application Go to the Vietnam tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Vietnam visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Vietnam is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Vietnam tourist visa
- Make sure Georgia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vietnam.
- Always carry Georgia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vietnam.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vietnam, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vietnam and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vietnam.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vietnam.
- Research the weather conditions in Vietnam and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vietnam.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vietnam.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vietnam.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vietnam.
Vietnam travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Tbilisi to Ho Chi Minh City, with prices starting at 1 035,00 ₾.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Vietnam
✈️ flight prices
1 035,00 ₾
1 035,00 ₾
Stay in Vietnam
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vietnam
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Vietnam
💳 access money easily
Drive in Vietnam
🚙 best car rentals
Vietnam is part of Asia with main city at Hanoi. Its Developing country with a population of 93M. The main currency is Dong. The languages spoken are Vietnamese.
Vietnam tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Vietnam eVisa
Countries to travel near Vietnam with Georgia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.