Zambia Visa free
Zambia Visa free for Fiji citizens
Fijian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Zambia. Zambia Visa free is free for Fijian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Zambia Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zambia Visa free. You can find Zambia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Zambia from Fiji?
No, Zambia visa is not required for Fijian citizens. Fijian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Zambia visit visa conditions for Fijian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Zambia tourist visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Documents required for Zambia tourist visa from Fiji include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Fiji with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Fiji in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zambia
How to apply for Zambia Visa free from Fiji
Zambia visa free process for Fijian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Fijian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Zambia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Zambia.
Valid passport Check that Fijian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zambia. If not apply for a new Fijian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Fijian citizens can go to Zambia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Zambia, present Fiji passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Zambia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zambia for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Zambia tourist visa
- Make sure Fiji passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zambia.
- Always carry Fiji passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zambia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zambia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zambia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zambia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zambia.
- Research the weather conditions in Zambia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zambia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zambia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zambia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zambia.
Zambia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Zambia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Zambia Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.