Zimbabwe visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Zimbabwe visa on arrival for Japanese citizens
Japanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe visa on arrival is available on arrival for Japanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Zimbabwe visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zimbabwe visa on arrival.
The KAZA UNIVISA allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit both countries multiple times. The visa is valid up to 30 days in any given period of 12 months, as long as the holder remains within Zambia and Zimbabwe. It also covers those who visit Botswana for day-trips through Kazungula Borders.
Zimbabwe visa on arrival conditions for Japanese citizens
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Zimbabwe visa on arrival from Japan
Japanese citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zimbabwe tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Japanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zimbabwe. If not apply for a new Japanese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Japanese citizens can go to Zimbabwe immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Zimbabwe.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Zimbabwe, present Japan passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Zimbabwe visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zimbabwe for the duration on your stamping.
Zimbabwe tourist visa requirements for Japanese citizens
Documents required for Zimbabwe tourist visa from Japan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Japan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Japan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zimbabwe
Tokyo to Harare
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Zimbabwe
✨ Zimbabwe tourist visa tips
- Also eligible for a universal visa allowing access to Zambia.
🎒 Zimbabwe travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Zimbabwe visa advice
Do japanese citizens need a visa to go to Zimbabwe?
No, visa is not required for Japanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Zimbabwe visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Zimbabwe travel restrictions
Zimbabwe is open for travel. Most visitors from Japan can travel to Zimbabwe without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Zimbabwe.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.