Zimbabwe visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Zimbabwe visa on arrival for Mexican citizens
Mexican citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe visa on arrival is available on arrival for Mexican citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Zimbabwe visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zimbabwe visa on arrival.
The KAZA UNIVISA allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit both countries multiple times. The visa is valid up to 30 days in any given period of 12 months, as long as the holder remains within Zambia and Zimbabwe. It also covers those who visit Botswana for day-trips through Kazungula Borders.
Zimbabwe visa on arrival conditions for Mexican citizens
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Zimbabwe visa on arrival from Mexico
Mexican citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zimbabwe tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Mexican passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zimbabwe. If not apply for a new Mexican passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Mexican citizens can go to Zimbabwe immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Zimbabwe.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Zimbabwe, present Mexico passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Zimbabwe visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zimbabwe for the duration on your stamping.
Zimbabwe tourist visa requirements for Mexican citizens
Documents required for Zimbabwe tourist visa from Mexico include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Mexico with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Mexico in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zimbabwe
Mexico City to Harare
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Zimbabwe
✨ Zimbabwe tourist visa tips
- 30 days for visits on business, 3 months for tourists
🎒 Zimbabwe travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Zimbabwe visa advice
Do mexican citizens need a visa to go to Zimbabwe?
No, visa is not required for Mexican citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Zimbabwe visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Zimbabwe travel restrictions
Zimbabwe is open for travel. Most visitors from Mexico can travel to Zimbabwe without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Zimbabwe.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.