Zimbabwe Visa on arrival for Senegalese citizens in June 2023
Zimbabwe Visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Zimbabwe Visa on arrival for Senegal citizens
Senegalese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Senegalese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Zimbabwe Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zimbabwe Visa on arrival. You can find Zimbabwe visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Zimbabwe from Senegal?
No, Zimbabwe Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to undefined for Senegalese citizens. Senegalese passport holdders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Zimbabwe Visa on arrival conditions for Senegalese citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Zimbabwe tourist visa requirements for Senegalese citizens
Documents required for Zimbabwe tourist visa from Senegal include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Senegal with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Senegal in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zimbabwe
How to apply for Zimbabwe Visa on arrival from Senegal
Zimbabwe visa on arrival process for Senegalese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Senegalese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Zimbabwe. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zimbabwe tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Senegalese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zimbabwe. If not apply for a new Senegalese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Senegalese citizens can go to Zimbabwe immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Zimbabwe.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Zimbabwe, present Senegal passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Zimbabwe visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zimbabwe for the 3 months on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Zimbabwe tourist visa
- 30 days for visits on business, 3 months for tourists
- Make sure Senegal passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zimbabwe.
- Always carry Senegal passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zimbabwe.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zimbabwe, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zimbabwe and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zimbabwe.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
- Research the weather conditions in Zimbabwe and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zimbabwe.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zimbabwe.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zimbabwe.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Dakar to Harare, with prices starting at 386 398,00Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Zimbabwe
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Zimbabwe
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Zimbabwe
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Zimbabwe
💳 access money easily
Drive in Zimbabwe
🚙 best car rentals
Zimbabwe is part of Africa with main city at Harare. Its Developing country with a population of 14M. The main currency is Zimbabwe Dollar. The languages spoken are Shona, Northern Ndebele and English.
Zimbabwe tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Senegal visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Zimbabwe Visa on arrival
Countries to travel near Zimbabwe with Senegal passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.