Albania tourist visa
Albania tourist visa from Moldova
Albania tourist visa is free for Moldovan citizens. The maximum duration of stay is 3 months. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Albania tourist visa conditions for Moldovan citizens
How to apply Albania tourist visa from Moldova
Step 1 : Moldovan citizens can arrive at Albania without a visa.
Step 2 : After arriving, Moldovan citizens can go to Albania immigration counter.
Step 3 : Show travel document like Original Passport or Travel document of Moldova.
Step 4 : Once you get entry stamp, you can enter Albania and stay for the duration on your stamping.
Albania tourist visa requirements for Moldovan citizens
5 documents required for Albania tourist visa
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Albania. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Albania. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Original Passport or Travel document of Moldova with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Moldova in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Albania
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for Moldovan citizens
Albania COVID-19 travel restrictions
Albania is open for travel. Most visitors from Moldova can travel to Albania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
✨ Albania tourist visa tips
- Citizens of following countries can enter Albania without visa: Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states;
- Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry US or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the US or UK.
- Foreign citizens from Saudi Arabia,Belarus, Qatar, Oman, Russia, Thailand and Bahrain, can enter in Albania without visa,for short term stay, with the passport document, from 1 April 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- Foreign citizens from The Republic of China can enter in Albania without visa, for short term stay, with the passport document, from 1 March 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- 90 days within any 6 month period
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do moldovan citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
No, visa is not required for Moldovan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.