Angola online e visa for Guinea-Bissau citizens to travel in 2023
Angola online e visa
Angola online e visa for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Guinea-Bissau citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Angola. Angola online e visa is available online for Guinea-Bissau citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Angola online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Angola online e visa.
The KAZA UNIVISA (Kavango-Zambezi) allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit Angola, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The visa is valid up to 30 days in any given period of 12 months, as long as the holder remains within in these countries.
Angola visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Guinea-Bissau citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Visa fees: $120
- Stay: short term
Angola tourist visa requirements for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Documents required for Angola tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Guinea-Bissau with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Angola An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Angola for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Angola online e visa from Guinea-Bissau
Angola online e-visa application process for Guinea-Bissau citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Guinea-Bissau citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Angola visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Angola government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Angola tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Guinea-Bissau passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Angola. If not apply for a new Guinea-Bissau passport.
Online application Go to the Angola tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Angola visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Angola is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Angola travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bissau to Luanda, with prices starting at 450 695,00Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Angola
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Angola
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Angola
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Angola
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Angola
💳 access money easily
Angola tourist visa and travel tips
- 30 days extendable once.
- Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
- Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
- Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- International Certificate of Vaccination required.
- Make sure Guinea-Bissau passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Angola.
- Always carry Guinea-Bissau passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Angola.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Angola, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Angola and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Angola.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Angola.
- Research the weather conditions in Angola and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Angola.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Angola.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Angola.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Angola.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do guinea-bissau citizens need a visa to go to Angola?
Yes, visa is required for Guinea-Bissau citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Angola visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Angola with Guinea-Bissau passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.