Antigua and Barbuda eVisa
Antigua and Barbuda eVisa for Albania citizens
Albanian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda eVisa is available online for Albanian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Antigua and Barbuda eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Antigua and Barbuda eVisa. You can find Antigua and Barbuda visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Antigua and Barbuda from Albania?
Yes, Antigua and Barbuda eVisa is required for Albanian citizens. Albanian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Antigua and Barbuda visit visa conditions for Albanian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Antigua and Barbuda tourist visa requirements for Albanian citizens
Documents required for Antigua and Barbuda tourist visa from Albania include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Albania with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Antigua and Barbuda An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Antigua and Barbuda for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Antigua and Barbuda eVisa from Albania
Antigua and Barbuda online e-visa application process for Albanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Albanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Antigua and Barbuda visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Antigua and Barbuda government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Antigua and Barbuda tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Albanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Antigua and Barbuda. If not apply for a new Albanian passport.
Online application Go to the Antigua and Barbuda tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Antigua and Barbuda visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Antigua and Barbuda is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Antigua and Barbuda visa exemption for Albanian citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, though Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available.
- The VOA fee is $100 USD, granting a single-entry stay for 30 days.
- Passport must have a minimum of 6 months' validity from the arrival date.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Antigua and Barbuda tourist visa
- Make sure Albania passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Antigua and Barbuda.
- Always carry Albania passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Antigua and Barbuda, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Antigua and Barbuda and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Research the weather conditions in Antigua and Barbuda and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Antigua and Barbuda.
Antigua and Barbuda travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Tirana to Saint Johns, with prices starting at 62.079,00L.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Antigua and Barbuda visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Antigua and Barbuda eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.