Armenia visa on arrival
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Visa on Arrival
Armenia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 120 days and visa expires in 120 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Armenia visa on arrival. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Armenia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Armenia has Moderate restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Armenia.
Get Armenia visa on arrival from Jordan
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
2 documents required for Armenia tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Armenia
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
✨ Armenia tourist visa tips
- Visa on arrival can be granted at following immigration checkpoints:
- Through International airports and railway station: Zvartnots International Airport (Yerevan), Shirak Airport (Gyumri, Shirak Province), Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Through Land checkpoints: Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia), Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia), Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia), Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)
- Holders of confirmed onward tickets may stay in transit without a visa for a maximum time of 72 hours (3 days).
- A visa on arrival costs 15,000 AMD (~22 JOD).
- Visitors may apply for an e-visa which allows applicants an allowed stay of up to 120 days with a US$31 (~22 JOD) fee or 21 days with a US$6 (4.25 JOD) fee.
- Visas are granted on arrival at the following entry points
- Zvartnots International Airport ( Yerevan), Shirak Airport ( Gyumri), Ayrum railway station, Bagratashen, Gogavan (borders with Georgia), Meghri (border with Iran).
🎒 Armenia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Armenia visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Armenia?
No, visa is not required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jordanian citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Armenia.
The stay is usually short with a period of 120 days
The visa is valid for a period of 120 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Jordan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.