Bahrain tourist visa
Bahrain tourist visa for Bhutanese citizens
Bhutanese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Bahrain. Bahrain tourist visa is required for Bhutanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bahrain tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Bahrain tourist visa.
Bahrain tourist visa conditions for Bhutanese citizens
- The Bahrain's embassies abroad and consulates facilitate the transfer of applications of those wishing to obtain visit visa to the Bahrain who hail from countries whose citizens cannot obtain an electronic visa through the website or upon arrival at the airport.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Bahrain tourist visa from Bhutan
Bhutanese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Bahrain. Bahrain tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahrain tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Bhutanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahrain. If not apply for a new Bhutanese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Bahrain.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Bahrain
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Bahrain is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Bahrain embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Bahrain, present Bhutan passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Bahrain visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahrain for the duration on your stamping.
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens
Documents required for Bahrain tourist visa from Bhutan include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Bahrain
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bahrain
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do bhutanese citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
Yes, visa is required for Bhutanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bahrain travel restrictions
Bahrain is open for travel. Most visitors from Bhutan can travel to Bahrain without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.