Bahrain visa on arrival 🇧🇭
Visa on Arrival
Bahrain visa on arrival from Brazil
Bahrain visa on arrival is available on arrival for Brazilian citizens. The maximum duration of stay is 2 weeks. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bahrain COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bahrain is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Brazil need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Bahrain. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Get Bahrain visa on arrival from Brazil
- Citizens of the following countries and territories may obtain a visa on arrival or online for stays up to one month.
- Visas must be used within 30 days of approval. Multiple entry visas are valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
- On each entry a maximum length of stay allowed is one month, extendable for two additional weeks.
- Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries, who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their job professions are in approved list, may apply for a 72-hour visa or a seven-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
Max Stay: 2 weeks
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Brazilian citizens
3 documents required for Bahrain tourist visa
Original Passport or Travel document of Brazil with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Brazil in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bahrain
✨ Bahrain tourist visa tips
- Visa is also obtainable online.
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do brazilian citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
No, visa is not required for Brazilian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Brazilian citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Bahrain.
The stay is usually short with a period of 2 weeks
The visa is valid for a period of 30 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Brazil immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.