Bahrain visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Bahrain visa on arrival for Chinese citizens
Chinese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Bahrain. Bahrain visa on arrival is available on arrival for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bahrain visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bahrain visa on arrival.
Bahrain visa on arrival conditions for Chinese citizens
- Citizens of the following countries and territories may obtain a visa on arrival or online for stays up to one month.
- Visas must be used within 30 days of approval. Multiple entry visas are valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
- On each entry a maximum length of stay allowed is one month, extendable for two additional weeks.
- Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries, who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their job professions are in approved list, may apply for a 72-hour visa or a seven-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
How to apply for Bahrain visa on arrival from China
Chinese citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Bahrain. Bahrain visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahrain tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahrain. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Chinese citizens can go to Bahrain immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Bahrain.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Bahrain, present China passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Bahrain visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahrain for the duration on your stamping.
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for Bahrain tourist visa from China include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from China in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bahrain
Shanghai to Muharraq
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bahrain
✨ Bahrain tourist visa tips
- Holders of passports for public affairs do not require a visa.
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
No, visa is not required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bahrain travel restrictions
Bahrain has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from China need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Bahrain. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.