Bahrain visa on arrival
Last updated: July 5, 2021
Visa on Arrival
Bahrain visa on arrival is available on arrival for Cypriot citizens. The maximum duration of stay is 14 days. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bahrain COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bahrain has Moderate restrictions for travel. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Get Bahrain visa on arrival from Cyprus
- Citizens of the following countries and territories may obtain a visa on arrival or online for stays up to one month.
- Visas must be used within 30 days of approval. Multiple entry visas are valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
- On each entry a maximum length of stay allowed is one month, extendable for two additional weeks.
- Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries, who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their job professions are in approved list, may apply for a 72-hour visa or a seven-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
Max Stay: 14 days
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
Standard travel documents like passport / national ID card of Cyprus will generally be sufficient
✨ Bahrain tourist visa tips
- Visa is also obtainable online.
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do cypriot citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
No, visa is not required for Cypriot citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cypriot citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Bahrain.
The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days
The visa is valid for a period of 30 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Cyprus immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.