Bahrain online e visa 🇧🇭
Bahrain online e visa from Jordan
Bahrain online e visa is available online for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahrain online e visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Bahrain online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bahrain COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bahrain is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Jordan need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Bahrain. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Get Bahrain online e visa from Jordan
- There is no need to have a visa stamped in your passport prior to your arrival in Bahrain. The Visit eVisa allows you to stay in Bahrain for 1 month.
- The Visit eVisa is able to be used for multiple entry and an extension can be obtained for another 2 weeks.
- Apply for eVisa by filling in the simple form online, including details of your passport and take note of the Application Reference Number supplied and pay fee online.
- Approval of an application is not given immediately. Processing applications will take approximately 3-5 working days.
- Once your application is approved, you can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel, but this is not strictly necessary.
- When you arrive in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to the passport officer who greets you.
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
8 documents required for Bahrain tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Bahrain
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of Jordan with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Jordan. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. A stamped bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Jordan in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bahrain for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries Copy of any USA, Schengen, UK, European or Canadian visa to support the application
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bahrain. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
✨ Bahrain tourist visa tips
- Holders of diplomatic passports or official/service passports can obtain a visa on arrival.
- Holders of a pre-arranged Stopover Paid by Carrier (STPC) issued to those in transit for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 24 hours are permitted to leave the Airport and proceed to their hotel, if holding passports valid for at least 3 months and subject to immigration approval.
- Passengers with a visa issued by Saudi Arabia and permitted entry by land can obtain a 24-hour transit visa on arrival if continuing their journey by land using the King Fahd Causeway.
- Visitors may also apply for a multiple entry visa valid for one year for an allowed stay of 90 days or a multiple entry visa valid for three months for an allowed stay of one month.
- Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their professions are in an approved list are eligible for either a 72-hour or a 7-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
- eVisa applicants must supply scanned copies of their air tickets, passports and hotel bookings and are valid for 30 days from the date of approval.
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jordanian citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Bahrain.
The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days
The visa is valid for a period of 30 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Jordan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.