Bahrain online e visa
Bahrain online e visa for Palestinian citizens
Palestinian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Bahrain. Bahrain online e visa is available online for Palestinian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahrain online e visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Bahrain online e visa.
Bahrain online e visa conditions for Palestinian citizens
- There is no need to have a visa stamped in your passport prior to your arrival in Bahrain. The Visit eVisa allows you to stay in Bahrain for 1 month.
- The Visit eVisa is able to be used for multiple entry and an extension can be obtained for another 2 weeks.
- Apply for eVisa by filling in the simple form online, including details of your passport and take note of the Application Reference Number supplied and pay fee online.
- Approval of an application is not given immediately. Processing applications will take approximately 3-5 working days.
- Once your application is approved, you can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel, but this is not strictly necessary.
- When you arrive in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to the passport officer who greets you.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
How to apply for Bahrain online e visa from Palestine
Palestinian citizens need to get online visa to visit Bahrain. Bahrain online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahrain tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Palestinian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahrain. If not apply for a new Palestinian passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Bahrain tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Bahrain is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Bahrain, present confirmation email along with Palestine passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Bahrain visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahrain for the duration on your stamping.
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Palestinian citizens
Documents required for Bahrain tourist visa from Palestine include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Bahrain
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bahrain
✨ Bahrain tourist visa tips
- For tourism purpose only
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do palestinian citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
Yes, visa is required for Palestinian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bahrain travel restrictions
Bahrain has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Palestine need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Bahrain. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.