Barbados Digital Nomad Visa 🇧🇧
Barbados digital nomad visa is also know as Barbados Welcome Stamp. Barbados digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Barbados Welcome Stamp doesn't need a proof income. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Barbados Welcome Stamp. Barbados offers Welcome Stamp as digital nomad visa. Get Barbados Welcome Stamp visa requirements and application.
Barbados Welcome Stamp details
- The Barbados Welcome Stamp is a visa for a non-national who is employed in a country other than Barbados and who is resident and employed by a company registered and operating outside of Barbados (not carrying on business in or from Barbados).
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome Not required
paymentVisa Fees $2,000
How to apply for Barbados Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Barbados as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Barbados digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Barbados digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Barbados. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Barbados.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Barbados digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Barbados digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Barbados, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Barbados visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Barbados for the duration on your stamping.
Barbados Welcome Stamp fee details
- Individual fee of US $2,000.00(BDS$4,000)
- Family Bundle fee US $3,000.00(BDS$6,000)
Barbados Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Barbados digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Barbados
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of destination and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A Proof of relationship (if not married) for partner or proof of guardianship of dependent, of whom the application is made, by the main applicant.
Barbados Welcome Stamp conditions
- You must come to Barbados within 12 months of the date your visa is granted.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Barbados visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.