Dominica Digital Nomad Visa 🇩🇲
Dominica digital nomad visa is also know as Dominica Work in nature. Dominica digital nomad visa allows a stay of 18 months. Dominica Work in nature needs proof of income of $50K per year. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Dominica Work in nature. Dominica offers Work in nature as digital nomad visa. Get Dominica Work in nature visa requirements and application.
Dominica Work in nature details
- Are you fed up with wave after wave of lockdown, continual uncertainty, and staring at the same four walls every day? We get you. That’s why we have created a Work In Nature (WIN) Extended Stay Visa – so that you and your family can come to the Nature Island of the Caribbean and live and work here for a while instead.
todayMax Stay 18 months
account_balance_walletIncome $50K per year
paymentVisa Fees $900
How to apply for Dominica Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Dominica as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Dominica digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Dominica digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Dominica. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Dominica.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Dominica digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Dominica digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Dominica, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Dominica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Dominica for the duration on your stamping.
Dominica Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Dominica digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Dominica
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Dominica for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Dominica and indicating the validity of good coverage. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from home country . The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Dominica visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.