Belarus Visa free
Belarus Visa free for Jordan citizens
Jordanian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Belarus. Belarus Visa free is free for Jordanian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Belarus Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Belarus Visa free. You can find Belarus visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Belarus from Jordan?
No, Belarus visa is not required for Jordanian citizens. Jordanian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Belarus visit visa conditions for Jordanian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Belarus tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Documents required for Belarus tourist visa from Jordan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Jordan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Jordan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Belarus
How to apply for Belarus Visa free from Jordan
Belarus visa free process for Jordanian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Jordanian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Belarus. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Belarus.
Valid passport Check that Jordanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Belarus. If not apply for a new Jordanian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Jordanian citizens can go to Belarus immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Belarus, present Jordan passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Belarus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Belarus for the 30 days on your stamping.
Belarus visa exemption for Jordanian citizens
- Must have used the Schengen visa at least once
- Must enter and exit through Minsk National Airport only
- Applicable Countries: Egypt, Gambia, Haiti, India, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Namibia, Pakistan, Samoa, South Africa, Vietnam
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Belarus tourist visa
- All visitors are required to have adequate health insurance which can be purchased on arrival at Minsk National Airport.
- The Foreign Admissions Division at Minsk National Airport of the Consular Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues visas on arrival if the support documents were submitted no later than 3 business days before the expected date of arrival.
- Registration upon arrival for stays longer than 5 days is mandatory.
- No transit without a visa under any circumstance.
- Make sure Jordan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Belarus.
- Always carry Jordan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Belarus.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Belarus, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Belarus and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Belarus.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Belarus.
- Research the weather conditions in Belarus and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Belarus.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Belarus.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Belarus.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Belarus.
Belarus travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Amman to Minsk, with prices starting at د.ا. 629.000.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Belarus visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Belarus Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.