Ukraine tourist visa for Jordanian citizens to travel in 2023
Ukraine tourist visa
Ukraine tourist visa for Jordanian citizens
Jordanian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Ukraine. Ukraine tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Ukraine tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Ukraine tourist visa.
Ukraine tourist visa conditions, fees and processing time for Jordanian citizens
- Every foreigner or a stateless person who is required to have an entry Ukrainian visa may apply for her/his visa to the relevant Ukraine's Embassy or Consulate or one of Ukraine's 56 Visa Application Centres abroad.
- Visa should not be applied no earlier than 3 months before the date of the planned entry to Ukraine.
- To being visa process, ou need to create an account, complete visa application and upload your photo.
- For applying visa, you have to pay consular fee. Please be noticed that in case of visa rejection, paid amount cannot be reimbursed.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Ukraine tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Documents required for Ukraine tourist visa from Jordan include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Ukraine
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of destination and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
How to apply for Ukraine tourist visa from Jordan
Ukraine tourist visa application process for Jordanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Jordanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Ukraine tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Ukraine government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Ukraine tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Jordanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ukraine. If not apply for a new Jordanian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Ukraine.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Ukraine embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Ukraine
Visa processing After submission your Ukraine visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Ukraine in their passport and can collect passport from the Ukraine embassy or consulate.
Ukraine travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Ukraine
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Ukraine
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Ukraine
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Ukraine
💳 access money easily
Ukraine tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Jordan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ukraine.
- Always carry Jordan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ukraine.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ukraine, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ukraine and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ukraine.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ukraine.
- Research the weather conditions in Ukraine and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ukraine.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ukraine.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ukraine.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ukraine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Ukraine?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ukraine visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Ukraine with Jordan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.