Belize visa for Gambian citizens in May 2023
Belize tourist visa
Belize tourist visa for Gambia citizens
Gambian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Belize. Belize tourist visa is free for Gambian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Belize tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Belize tourist visa. You can find Belize visa exemptions.
Belize visit visa conditions for Gambian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Belize tourist visa requirements for Gambian citizens
Documents required for Belize tourist visa from Gambia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Gambia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Gambia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Belize
How to apply for Belize tourist visa from Gambia
Belize visa free process for Gambian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Gambian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Belize. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Belize.
Valid passport Check that Gambian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Belize. If not apply for a new Gambian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Gambian citizens can go to Belize immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Belize, present Gambia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Belize visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Belize for the duration on your stamping.
Belize visa exemption for Gambian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Belize tourist visa
- I am Gambian apply for the Belize city tourist visa
- Make sure Gambia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Belize.
- Always carry Gambia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Belize.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Belize, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Belize and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Belize.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Belize.
- Research the weather conditions in Belize and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Belize.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Belize.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Belize.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Belize.
Belize travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Banjul to Belize City, with prices starting at 79,234.00D.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Belize
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Belize
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Belize
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Belize
💳 access money easily
Drive in Belize
🚙 best car rentals
Belize is part of North America with main city at Belmopan. Its Developing country with a population of 370K. The main currency is Belize Dollar. The languages spoken are English and Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do gambian citizens need a visa to go to Belize?
No, visa is not required for Gambian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Belize visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Belize with Gambia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.