Bermuda Digital Nomad Visa 🇧🇲
Bermuda digital nomad visa is also know as Bermuda Work From Bermuda. Bermuda digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Bermuda Work From Bermuda doesn't need a proof income. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Bermuda Work From Bermuda. Bermuda offers Work From Bermuda as digital nomad visa. Get Bermuda Work From Bermuda visa requirements and application.
Bermuda Work From Bermuda eligibility
- Work From Bermuda, digital nomad visa is just an expansion of an older residency program, which allows digital nomads and remote workers to stay in the country for up to a year.
- Aimed at professionals who normally work from home, they hope the new visa will attract long-term travelers who want to base themselves from an island destination.
- It is renewable on a case-by-case basis. There is no guarantee of renewal and it is not automatic; a new application must be submitted. Those who require a period longer than 12 months must apply for a standard residential certificate.
- Max stay: 12 months
- Income required: Not required
- Visa fees: $263
- Own business: needed
- Insurance: required
How to apply for Bermuda Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Bermuda as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Bermuda digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bermuda digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bermuda. If not apply for a new passport.
Copy documents Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
Fill application Fill the application form for Bermuda.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Bermuda digital nomad visa
Visa processing Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Bermuda digital nomad visa.
Receive visa Upon arrival in Bermuda, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
Travel You will receive Bermuda visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bermuda for the duration on your stamping.
Bermuda Work From Bermuda processing fee
- Main applicant for visa cost is $263.
- Family members will need to apply separately and pay a separate fee. An income earner with dependents should submit one form for each family member.
Bermuda Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Bermuda digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Business or Employment
Completed online application form for Bermuda
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Proof of employment, including self-employment outside destination, such as • Freelancer: Freelancing Contracts • Full-Time Employee: Letter of Confirmation from the Organization • Entrepreneur: Company Ownership or Partnership Statement
Bermuda Work From Bermuda conditions
- At least 18 years old and pay the application fee
- Not have been convicted of a crime in Bermuda or elsewhere
- Possess valid health insurance coverage
- Demonstrate employment with a legitimate company or your own company registered and operating outside of Bermuda
- Have substantial means and/or have a continuous source of annual income
Bermuda visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bermuda visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Bermuda travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.