Bhutan tourist visa 🇧🇹
Bhutan tourist visa from Jordan
Bhutan tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 14 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bhutan tourist visa. A total of 1 document is required for applying Bhutan tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bhutan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bhutan is closed for travel. Most visitors from Jordan will not be allowed to travel to Bhutan. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bhutan.
Get Bhutan tourist visa from Jordan
- Visitors wishing to travel to Bhutan cannot apply for the Bhutan Visa on their own. The Bhutan Visa application and all Bhutan tours must be arranged by a licensed Bhutanese travel agency or one of their international partners.
- If approved, they are given a visa clearance letter, and must present it at the port of entry.
- The visa is then stamped into their passport. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 14 days
Bhutan tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
1 documents required for Bhutan tourist visa
Original Passport or Travel document of Jordan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
✨ Bhutan tourist visa tips
- All foreigners must obtain a visa before visiting Bhutan. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- A daily fee is charged for every day of stay.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only. The rest of Bhutan is considered a restricted area, and foreigners need a "Restricted-Area Permit" to enter.
- Foreigners wishing to visit Buddhist temples must obtain a "Temple Permit" from the Ministry of Culture.
🎒 Bhutan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bhutan visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Bhutan?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bhutan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jordanian citizens need a visa for travelling to Bhutan.
The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days
The visa is valid for a period of 14 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Jordan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.