Bhutan tourist visa 🇧🇹
Bhutan tourist visa from Tanzania
Bhutan tourist visa is required for Tanzanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 14 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bhutan tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bhutan tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bhutan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bhutan has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Tanzania will not be allowed to travel to Bhutan. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bhutan.
Get Bhutan tourist visa from Tanzania
- Visitors wishing to travel to Bhutan cannot apply for the Bhutan Visa on their own. The Bhutan Visa application and all Bhutan tours must be arranged by a licensed Bhutanese travel agency or one of their international partners.
- If approved, they are given a visa clearance letter, and must present it at the port of entry.
- The visa is then stamped into their passport. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 14 days
Bhutan tourist visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens
3 documents required for Bhutan tourist visa
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Bhutan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Bhutan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Original Passport or Travel document of Tanzania with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
🎒 Bhutan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bhutan visa advice
Do tanzanian citizens need a visa to go to Bhutan?
Yes, visa is required for Tanzanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bhutan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Tanzanian citizens need a visa for travelling to Bhutan.
The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days
The visa is valid for a period of 14 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Tanzania immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bhutan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.