Bolivia visa for Portuguese citizens in June 2023
Bolivia tourist visa
Bolivia tourist visa for Portugal citizens
Portuguese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Bolivia. Bolivia tourist visa is free for Portuguese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bolivia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bolivia tourist visa. You can find Bolivia visa exemptions.
Bolivia tourist visa conditions for Portuguese citizens
- Citizens of group 1 can visit bolivia for tourism or business purposes without having to obtain a visa.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Bolivia tourist visa requirements for Portuguese citizens
Documents required for Bolivia tourist visa from Portugal include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Portugal with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Portugal in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bolivia
How to apply for Bolivia tourist visa from Portugal
Bolivia visa free process for Portuguese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Portuguese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Bolivia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Bolivia.
Valid passport Check that Portuguese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bolivia. If not apply for a new Portuguese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Portuguese citizens can go to Bolivia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Bolivia, present Portugal passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Bolivia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bolivia for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Bolivia tourist visa
- Make sure Portugal passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bolivia.
- Always carry Portugal passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bolivia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bolivia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bolivia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bolivia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bolivia.
- Research the weather conditions in Bolivia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bolivia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bolivia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bolivia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bolivia.
Bolivia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Lisbon to Santa Cruz de la Sierra, with prices starting at 747,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Bolivia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Bolivia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Bolivia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Bolivia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Bolivia
🚙 best car rentals
Bolivia is part of South America with main city at Sucre. Its Developing country with a population of 11M. The main currency is Boliviano. The languages spoken are Spanish, Aymara and Quechua.
Do portuguese citizens need a visa for Bolivia?
No, visa is not required for Portuguese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bolivia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Portugal tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Portugal visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Bolivia with Portugal passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.