Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa
Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa for Ivory Coast citizens
Ivorian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa is required for Ivorian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa. You can find Bosnia and Herzegovina visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Bosnia and Herzegovina from Ivory Coast?
Yes, Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa is required for Ivorian citizens. Ivorian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Bosnia and Herzegovina visit visa conditions for Ivorian citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Bosnia and Herzegovina tourist visa requirements for Ivorian citizens
Documents required for Bosnia and Herzegovina tourist visa from Ivory Coast include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Ivory Coast with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bosnia and Herzegovina An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bosnia and Herzegovina
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Ivory Coast in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa from Ivory Coast
Bosnia and Herzegovina tourist visa application process for Ivorian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Ivorian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Bosnia and Herzegovina visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Bosnia and Herzegovina government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bosnia and Herzegovina tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Ivorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bosnia and Herzegovina. If not apply for a new Ivorian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Bosnia and Herzegovina embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visa processing After submission your Bosnia and Herzegovina visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Bosnia and Herzegovina in their passport and can collect passport from the Bosnia and Herzegovina embassy or consulate.
Bosnia and Herzegovina visa exemption for Ivorian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Bosnia and Herzegovina tourist visa
- Make sure Ivory Coast passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Always carry Ivory Coast passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bosnia and Herzegovina and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Research the weather conditions in Bosnia and Herzegovina and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnia and Herzegovina travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Abidjan to Sarajevo, with prices starting at 405 198,00Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Bosnia and Herzegovina visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Bosnia and Herzegovina Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.