China tourist visa
China tourist visa for Lebanese citizens
Lebanese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to China. China tourist visa is required for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for China tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying China tourist visa.
China tourist visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for China tourist visa from Lebanon
Lebanese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit China. China tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a China tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Lebanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in China. If not apply for a new Lebanese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for China.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of China
- Step 5 : Once visa application for China is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from China embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in China, present Lebanon passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive China visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in China for the duration on your stamping.
China tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
Documents required for China tourist visa from Lebanon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for China
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Previous visas if available.
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Beirut to Shanghai
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for China
✨ China tourist visa tips
- Visa is not required for a maximum stay of 6 days for passengers traveling for tourism purposes in a group organized by a Chinese international tour operator or registered travel agency provided they are arriving from Hong Kong or Macao to take a trip to the Zhujiang Delta in Guangdong province or arriving or departing at or to Dongguan (DGM), Guangzhou(CAN), Huizhou (HUZ), Shantou (SWA), Shenzhen (SZX) or Zhuhai (ZUH)
- Visa is not required for a maximum stay of 30 days for holders of a Port Visa notification
- Visa on arrival at Beijing (PEK) for a maximum stay of 3 months for holders of a confirmation that a visa has been approved before departure. The airlines must fax all documents to the station managed prior to arrival and the passenger must have a confirmation from the Immigration authorities that the visa will be issued on arrival, two passport photos, a passport that contains at least 1 blank visa page, and an invitation letter issued by the Chinese Authorities or by a sponsor approved by the Chinese authorities who must meet the passenger on arrival
- Visa on arrival at Chendgu (CTU), Fuzhou (FOC), Shanghai ( (Hongqiao (SHA) Pudong (PVG), or Xiamen (XMN) for a maximum stay of 1 month holders of a confirmation that a visa has been approved before departure provided they present a letter of invitation issued by the immigration authorities that the visa will be issued on arrival, two passport photos, a confirmed return or onward ticket, a passport that contains at least one blank visa page, and a sponsor approved by the Chinese authorities is there to meet the passenger on arrival
- All visitors between the ages of 14 and 70 are fingerprinted upon entry and exit
- Registration with the local police within 24 hours of arrival is mandatory
🎒 China travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
China visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to China?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for China visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
China travel restrictions
China has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon will not be allowed to travel to China. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel China.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.