Ivory Coast online e visa
Ivory Coast online e visa from Armenia
Ivory Coast online e visa is available online for Armenian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ivory Coast online e visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Ivory Coast online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Ivory Coast online e visa conditions for Armenian citizens
- You can apply for evisa online. The e-visa procedure has two stages, first you make payment for the visa and then you need fill the application form.
- Once your confirmation mail received, you must print it.
- This document will be asked when your arrive at Abidjan Airport where your biometric visa will be delivered.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for a Ivory Coast online e visa from Armenia
Step 1 : Armenian citizens need to get a visa for Ivory Coast online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Ivory Coast.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Ivory Coast is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Ivory Coast and stay for the duration on your visa.
Ivory Coast tourist visa requirements for Armenian citizens
8 documents required for Ivory Coast tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Ivory Coast
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Ivory Coast. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Ivory Coast. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Armenia with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in Ivory Coast for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Ivory Coast. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of fee payment for the visa. The original receipt of payment of visa fee.
Proof of health requirements of Ivory Coast. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
Yerevan to Abidjan
✈️ flight prices next week
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Ivory Coast
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast COVID-19 travel restrictions
Ivory Coast is open for travel. Most visitors from Armenia can travel to Ivory Coast without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Ivory Coast.
✨ Ivory Coast tourist visa tips
- E-visa is only for those who enter Ivory Coast at the Abidjan Port Bouet Airport also known as Félix-Houphouët-Boigny International Airport.
- Applicants arriving with the "Pre-enrollment" document at the airport in the "Visa airport" area must complete biometric enrollment. After that, the visa will be printed and delivered immediately.
- E-visa enrollment boxes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enrollment of fingerprinting and photo is compulsory for each visa applicant, even if the applicant has already obtained several visas.
- Biometric visa requires the presence of the applicant. Fingerprinting is mandatory for all except minors under 12, but their presence is necessary.
- You must ask your e-visa at least 48h before take off.
- eVisa holders must arrive via Port Bouet Airport.
🎒 Ivory Coast travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Ivory Coast visa advice
Do armenian citizens need a visa to go to Ivory Coast?
Yes, visa is required for Armenian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ivory Coast visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.