Ivory Coast online e visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Ivory Coast online e visa is available online for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ivory Coast online e visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Ivory Coast online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Ivory Coast COVID-19 travel restrictions
Ivory Coast has Moderate restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Ivory Coast.
Get Ivory Coast online e visa from China
- You can apply for evisa online. The e-visa procedure has two stages, first you make payment for the visa and then you need fill the application form.
- Once your confirmation mail received, you must print it.
- This document will be asked when your arrive at Abidjan Airport where your biometric visa will be delivered.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Ivory Coast tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
6 documents required for Ivory Coast tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form online for Ivory Coast
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Fee Payment: Proof of fee payment for the visa
The original receipt of payment of visa fee.
Health Document: Proof of health requirements of the country.
Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
✨ Ivory Coast tourist visa tips
- E-visa is only for those who enter Ivory Coast at the Abidjan Port Bouet Airport also known as Félix-Houphouët-Boigny International Airport.
- Applicants arriving with the "Pre-enrollment" document at the airport in the "Visa airport" area must complete biometric enrollment. After that, the visa will be printed and delivered immediately.
- E-visa enrollment boxes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enrollment of fingerprinting and photo is compulsory for each visa applicant, even if the applicant has already obtained several visas.
- Biometric visa requires the presence of the applicant. Fingerprinting is mandatory for all except minors under 12, but their presence is necessary.
- You must ask your e-visa at least 48h before take off.
- eVisa holders must arrive via Port Bouet Airport
- Holders of passports for public affairs do not require a visa.
🎒 Ivory Coast travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Ivory Coast visa advice
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to Ivory Coast?
Yes, visa is required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ivory Coast visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Chinese citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Ivory Coast.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for China immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.