Croatia schengen visa
Croatia schengen visa for Nigerian citizens
Nigerian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Croatia. Croatia schengen visa is required for Nigerian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Croatia schengen visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Croatia schengen visa. You can find Croatia visa exemptions.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at the end of 2022.
Croatia schengen visa conditions for Nigerian citizens
- Visa application shall be submitted prior to the entry into Croatia, at the competent Embassy/Consulate.
- If there is no Croatian Embassy/Consulate in the applicant's country, the application may be submitted at the nearest Croatian Embassy/Consulate.
- Visa application shall be submitted in person. Exceptionally and in justified cases, a visa applicant does not need to file the application personally, but he/she shall present himself/herself when called upon by the Embassy/Consulate.
- Visa applications for minors or persons deprived of their business capacity shall be submitted by their legal representative.
- Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Croatia schengen visa from Nigeria
Nigerian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Croatia. Croatia schengen visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Croatia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Nigerian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Croatia. If not apply for a new Nigerian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Croatia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Croatia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Croatia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Croatia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Croatia, present Nigeria passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Croatia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Croatia for the duration on your stamping.
Croatia schengen visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
Documents required for Croatia schengen visa from Nigeria include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Croatia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Lagos to Zagreb
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Croatia
Croatia schengen visa visa exemption for Nigerian citizens
🎒 Croatia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Croatia visa advice
Do nigerian citizens need a visa to go to Croatia?
Yes, visa is required for Nigerian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Croatia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Croatia travel restrictions
Croatia has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Nigeria need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Croatia. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Croatia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.