Curacao Visa free
Curacao Visa free for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Curacao. Curacao Visa free is free for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Curacao Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Curacao Visa free. You can find Curacao visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Curacao from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
No, Curacao visa is not required for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Curacao visit visa conditions for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Curacao tourist visa requirements for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
Documents required for Curacao tourist visa from Bosnia and Herzegovina include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Bosnia and Herzegovina with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bosnia and Herzegovina in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Curacao
How to apply for Curacao Visa free from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Curacao visa free process for Bosnian and Herzegovinian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Curacao. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Curacao.
Valid passport Check that Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Curacao. If not apply for a new Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can go to Curacao immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Curacao, present Bosnia and Herzegovina passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Curacao visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Curacao for the 90 days on your stamping.
Curacao visa exemption for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Curacao tourist visa
- Travelers need a visa to visit Curacao for Business or Tourism for more than 90 days. Travelers do not need a visa if staying for 90 days or less.
- Make sure Bosnia and Herzegovina passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Curacao.
- Always carry Bosnia and Herzegovina passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Curacao.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Curacao, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Curacao and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Curacao.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Curacao.
- Research the weather conditions in Curacao and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Curacao.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Curacao.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Curacao.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Curacao.
Curacao travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Curacao visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Curacao Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.