Czechia Digital Nomad Visa 🇨🇿
Czechia digital nomad visa is also know as Czechia Zivno. Czechia digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Czechia Zivno needs proof of income of $8K per year. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Czechia Zivno. Czechia offers Zivno as digital nomad visa. Get Czechia Zivno visa requirements and application.
Czechia Zivno details
- Zivno visa is meant for foreigners moving to the Czech Republic as non-EU citizens who intend to work as contractors/freelancers or run their own business.
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome $8K per year
paymentVisa Fees $118
How to apply for Czechia Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Czechia as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Czechia digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Czechia digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Czechia. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Czechia.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Czechia digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Czechia digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Czechia, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Czechia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Czechia for the duration on your stamping.
Czechia Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Czechia digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Czechia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Czechia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Czechia and indicating the validity of good coverage. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from home country . The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Czechia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.