Czechia visa for German citizens in 2023
Czechia tourist visa
Czechia tourist visa for German citizens
German citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Czechia. Czechia tourist visa is free for German citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of Unlimited stay and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Czechia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Czechia tourist visa.
Czechia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for German citizens
Czechia schengen visa requirements for German citizens
Documents required for Czechia schengen visa from Germany include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or National ID card of Germany with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Germany in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Czechia
How to apply for Czechia tourist visa from Germany
Czechia visa free process for German cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, German citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Czechia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Czechia.
Valid passport Check that German passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Czechia. If not apply for a new German passport.
Arrival After arriving, German citizens can go to Czechia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Czechia, present Germany passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Czechia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Czechia for the duration on your stamping.
Czechia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Berlin to Prague, with prices starting at 47,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Czechia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Czechia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Czechia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Czechia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Czechia
💳 access money easily
Czechia schengen visa and travel tips
- ID card valid.
- Make sure Germany passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Czechia.
- Always carry Germany passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Czechia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Czechia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Czechia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Czechia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Czechia.
- Research the weather conditions in Czechia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Czechia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Czechia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Czechia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Czechia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do german citizens need a visa to go to Czechia?
No, visa is not required for German citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Czechia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Czechia with Germany passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.