Czechia visa for Guatemalan citizens in June 2023
Czechia Schengen visa free
Czechia Schengen visa free for Guatemala citizens
Guatemalan citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Czechia. Czechia Schengen visa free is free for Guatemalan citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Czechia Schengen visa free. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Czechia Schengen visa free. You can find Czechia visa exemptions.
European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at in 2024.
Do you need a visa to go to Czechia from Guatemala?
No, Czechia visa is not required for Guatemalan citizens. Guatemalan passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Czechia Schengen visa free conditions for Guatemalan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Czechia schengen visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
Documents required for Czechia schengen visa from Guatemala include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Czechia Schengen visa free from Guatemala
Czechia visa free process for Guatemalan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Guatemalan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Czechia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Czechia.
Valid passport Check that Guatemalan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Czechia. If not apply for a new Guatemalan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Guatemalan citizens can go to Czechia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Czechia, present Guatemala passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Czechia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Czechia for the 90 days on your stamping.
Czechia visa exemption for Guatemalan citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Czechia schengen visa
- 90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area
- Make sure Guatemala passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Czechia.
- Always carry Guatemala passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Czechia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Czechia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Czechia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Czechia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Czechia.
- Research the weather conditions in Czechia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Czechia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Czechia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Czechia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Czechia.
Czechia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Guatemala City to Prague, with prices starting at Q10,744.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Czechia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Czechia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Czechia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Czechia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Czechia
🚙 best car rentals
Czechia is part of Europe with main city at Prague. Its Developed country with a population of 11M. The main currency is Czech Koruna. The languages spoken are Czech and Slovak.
Czechia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guatemala visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Czechia Schengen visa free
Countries to travel near Czechia with Guatemala passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.