El Salvador Visa free
El Salvador Visa free for Grenada citizens
Grenadian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to El Salvador. El Salvador Visa free is free for Grenadian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for El Salvador Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying El Salvador Visa free. You can find El Salvador visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to El Salvador from Grenada?
No, El Salvador visa is not required for Grenadian citizens. Grenadian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
El Salvador visit visa conditions for Grenadian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
El Salvador tourist visa requirements for Grenadian citizens
Documents required for El Salvador tourist visa from Grenada include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Grenada with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Grenada in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave El Salvador
How to apply for El Salvador Visa free from Grenada
El Salvador visa free process for Grenadian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Grenadian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into El Salvador. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in El Salvador.
Valid passport Check that Grenadian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in El Salvador. If not apply for a new Grenadian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Grenadian citizens can go to El Salvador immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in El Salvador, present Grenada passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive El Salvador visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in El Salvador for the 90 days on your stamping.
El Salvador visa exemption for Grenadian citizens
- Applicable Countries: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, South Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Zambia
todayMax stay: 90 days
Thing to consider when applying for El Salvador tourist visa
- Visa not required for Holders of a valid visa issued by Canada, the USA or a Schengen Member State.
- Make sure Grenada passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to El Salvador.
- Always carry Grenada passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in El Salvador.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for El Salvador, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in El Salvador and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in El Salvador.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in El Salvador.
- Research the weather conditions in El Salvador and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in El Salvador.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in El Salvador.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in El Salvador.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in El Salvador.
El Salvador travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
El Salvador visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about El Salvador Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.