Eritrea tourist visa
Eritrea tourist visa for Svalbard citizens
Svalbard citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Eritrea. Eritrea tourist visa is required for Svalbard citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Eritrea tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Eritrea tourist visa.
Eritrea tourist visa conditions for Svalbard citizens
How to apply for Eritrea tourist visa from Svalbard
Svalbard citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Eritrea. Eritrea tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Eritrea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Svalbard passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Eritrea. If not apply for a new Svalbard passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Eritrea.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Eritrea
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Eritrea is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Eritrea embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Eritrea, present Svalbard passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Eritrea visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Eritrea for the duration on your stamping.
Eritrea tourist visa requirements for Svalbard citizens
Documents required for Eritrea tourist visa from Svalbard include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Svalbard with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Eritrea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Eritrea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Eritrea
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Svalbard in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Eritrea
🎒 Eritrea travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Eritrea visa advice
Do svalbard citizens need a visa to go to Eritrea?
Yes, visa is required for Svalbard citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Eritrea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.